Friday, September 6, 2013

Money saving tip.....



Trying to save money off your monthly bills? Don't forget to check your cell phone bill carefully for false charges. None of us like to be on hold for endless amounts of time, but if your cell phone provider has an up-dated plans that may save you money, it may be worth the on-hold wait. Also some cell phone providers may give you discount (for a few months) if you dial the I want to cancel my service. Not only do they answer the phone faster, and are very nice, they like to give away money!

 

I just called my cable company to report a broke modem, not only did I get a new modem, with built in router and phone jack. I got free phone service for a year and a $18.96 per month discount.

 

Between the cell phone provider and cable company, I save over $300 in one year with two phone calls and about one hours time.

 

In the market to buy/sell a home in Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach and other Palm Beach County towns? Please call me Karl R Schulz Friday Realty LLC.

                                                          561-379-7881
                                                      www.FridayRe.com




No comments:

Post a Comment